Visit our Web Site/ Online Store

If you arrived here from out online store, you can return by clicking right here.

Monday, September 12, 2011

A Quick Snack

Hi everyone!

I thought I would share another idea in which I use our Chive and Dill Vegi dip.

Soften up some cream cheese (I use this one a lot because of the lower calories but, still great taste).


I usually only make a half of the block of cream cheese at a time.

Once it is softened, add 1 Tablespoon of our Chive and Dill Vegi Dip and stir in completely.

Clean and cut up celery and cucumbers and spread with cream cheese mixture.

recipe 152If you are making these for a party or get together, you could place the mixture into a plastic bag, snip the corner off and pipe it onto the veggies.

recipe 153As you can see, I just made some up quickly for dinner.

Thank you for stopping by and we hope to see you at one of the markets! To check where we are, look on the sidebar on the right.

2 comments: