Visit our Web Site/ Online Store

If you arrived here from out online store, you can return by clicking right here.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Got Spring Fever? Take a Free Class!

Hi everyone!

I am completely into learning new stuff and when that education comes FREE, hello, I am there! and right now I have Spring fever so bad, it’s driving me insane! so, I am constantly looking for anything to do that is gardening related these days to get my “fix”.

So, I thought I would share a couple free classes being held at Home Depot. One is for Landscaping design and the other is for Lawn Maintenance. I am not sure if it is nationwide so, you may want to go to the site and check to see if your local Home Depot is offering them as well.

Get more info here

And no, Home Depot has no idea who I am or that I am talking about them. LOL

MARCH WEEKLY WORKSHOPS

Landscape Design

Learn to create your own garden landscape
  • Discover the basic principles of landscape design
  • Learn to identify plants that grow in specific climate zones
Get the latest landscape supplies here

Dates:

  • Sunday, March 4, 2012
  • Sunday, March 11, 2012
  • Sunday, March 18, 2012
  • Sunday, March 25, 2012
Time: 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.

Man raking lawn.

Lawn Maintenance

Add curb appeal to your home with essential lawn maintenance tips
  • Learn how to identify the appropriate products for your spring lawn care needs
  • Learn the four steps of a lawn care system
Gather more information on lawn care and tools here

Dates:

  • Saturday, March 3, 2012
  • Saturday, March 10, 2012
  • Saturday, March 17, 2012
  • Saturday, March 24, 2012
  • Saturday, March 31, 2012
Time: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment